Dr. Kristina Ruddle graduated from Logan University in 2015 and is a licensed Chiropractor serving the St. Louis community. She was born and raised in South County, attending Assumption grade school and Cor Jesu High School. She has always enjoyed helping people and knew she wanted to be a doctor from a very young age. As a child she began seeing a Chiropractor for scoliosis, and from then on she knew Chiropractic was her calling. Kristina studied Biology, Pre-Medicine, and Business Administration at Saint Louis University. She then attended Logan University and received her Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and Doctorate in Chiropractic. While attending Logan, Kristina realized her love for treating pregnant women and children; she began putting in extensive hours working towards her Certification in Pediatrics outside of school. In 2017, she earned her Certification by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics. She now enjoys being able to keep the whole family healthy by treating pregnant women, infants, children, and adults of all ages!
Logan University, Chesterfield, Missouri Doctor of Chiropractic 2015 Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
Saint Louis University Bachelor of Arts in Biology Business Administration
ADDITIONAL POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION:
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - 200 Hour Certification (C.A.C.C.P.) -- The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association offers Doctors of Chiropractic an opportunity to achieve Pediatric Certification through advanced academics and clinical studies. The rigorous, 200 hour curriculum offers techniques and protocols of care for children and pregnant women. The 15 module course covers levels of training and expertise additional to what is offered in chiropractic colleges. Those Doctors who have completed the hours of study are examined in the practical application of the course academics, technique and case management. Once they have successfully passed the exam, they receive certification recognition from the Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice and the ICPA. The initials C.A.C.C.P. stand for Certified by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics. The ICPA recognizes their Certification status with their continued membership with the ICPA and they are listed as having a Pediatric Certification on the ICPA membership directory.
- Perinatal Care: Webster Technique Certification
- The Essentials of Chiropractic Care for Children
- Full Spine Segmental Evaluation and Adjusting
- Neuroimmunology: Patterns of Interference
- Techniques: Thompson and Logan
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Research: Evidence Informed Practice
- Bridging the Gap Between Crisis Care and Optimal Function
- Family Nutrition: Epigenetics and Parental Health and Nutrition for the Perinatal Period
- Pediatric Alphabet Soup: ADS, ADHD, LD, PDD, SPD ... What They Mean and How to Care For Them
- Transforming Practical Experience to Family Practice
- Evaluation and Adjusting Protocols: Correcting Primary Spinal and Cranial Subluxation Patterns with Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Neurology of the Vertebral Subluxation Complex and Thompson Technique 2
- Mastery of Chiropractic Principles and Practice
- Research PBRN I
- Research PBRN II
First Adjustment Seminar by Claudia Anrig , D.C.
Generations Seminar by Claudia Anrig, DC.
Infant and Prenatal Craniosacral by Lori Hendrickson, CST
Licensed to Practice Chiropractic, State of Missouri
Board Certification, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Board Certification, Missouri State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Certified by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS:
American Chiropractic Association
Missouri State Chiropractic Association
International Pediatric Chiropractic Association
American Pregnancy Association